To participate in the PG&E ESA CAM program, properties must meet the following qualifications:
- Must receive electric and/or natural gas service from PG&E
- Existing multifamily building with five or more units
- Each unit must be combined (sharing a wall or floor/ceiling) with at least one other unit
- All five units do not have to be attached
- Deed-restricted property
- Meet CPUC Income eligibility requirements (www.cpuc.ca.gov/esap)
Note: Southern California Gas, Southern California Edison, and San Diego Gas and Electric have a similar offering within their service territories. Contact the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) at multifamilySPOC@trccompanies.com for a referral to other program offerings if you are outside of PG&E territory or ineligible for ESA CAM.