To participate in the PG&E ESA CAM program, properties must meet the following qualifications:
- Must receive electric and/or natural gas service from PG&E
- Existing multifamily building
- 5 or more attached units
- Deed-restricted property
- Income eligibility
- Minimum 2/3 of residents meet ESA income requirements: 200% of federal poverty level
- Participate in ESA in-unit offering
Get Started Today:
Fill Out an Interest Form
ESA CAM Factsheet
ESA CAM Newsletter
The ESA CAM offering is available on a first-come, first-served basis depending on program funding availability. Due to the limited availability of remaining funds, ESA CAM is currently operating a bridge period.
In March 2021, the program began contacting projects from the waitlist to determine if they would like to enroll in the program. If your project is on the waitlist and you did not receive a notification, your project will remain on the waitlist for the next program cycle.
As of May 4, 2021, the ESA CAM bridge period reached enrollment capacity and is no longer accepting new properties until additional funding becomes available.
New inquiries in 2021 will be added to the ESA CAM waitlist and will be in line for funding in the next program cycle. Please submit an interest form to find out if your project is a good fit for the program. Program staff will be in touch about next steps to reserve a spot on the waitlist.
Approved energy efficiency upgrades must be completed by the date in the Project Approval Letter or the applicable construction deadline below, whichever comes first:
- September 1, 2021: Construction deadline for projects enrolled during the 2017-2020 program cycle.
- March 31, 2022: Construction deadline for projects enrolled during the January 1-June 30, 2021 Bridge Period