To participate in the PG&E ESA CAM program, properties must meet the following qualifications:
- Must receive electric and/or natural gas service from PG&E
- Existing multifamily building with five or more units
- Each unit must be combined (sharing a wall or floor/ceiling) with at least one other unit
- All five units do not have to be attached
- Deed-restricted property
- Meet CPUC Income eligibility requirements
- Participate in ESA in-unit offering
Get Started Today:
Fill Out an Interest Form
ESA CAM Factsheet
ESA CAM Newsletter
The ESA CAM offering is available on a first-come, first-served basis depending on program funding availability.
ESA CAM Program Year 2022 enrollment is closed. Please fill out an interest from here to have a property added to the waitlist for future program funding opportunities and subscribe to our Newsletter here for important program updates and participant resources.
View the ESA CAM Policies and Procedures for more information about program eligibility and requirements.